- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University, Chicago, IL
- Residency: Scottsdale Healthcare Family Medicine, Scottsdale, AZ
- Master of Science in Gerontology: University of Southern California
Dr. Seth Oesch has been with Abrazo Medical Group for several years serving in various leadership positions. He has a medical interest in geriatrics, preventive medicine and concierge medicine. Graduating with honors, Dr. Oesch received his master's of science degree from the University of Southern California in Gerontology.
He performs wellness visits, diagnoses and treats acute illnesses and manages chronic conditions. Dr. Oesch is committed to helping his patients with informed decision making and works with each one to discuss ways they can enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Dr. Oesch is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Preventive care
- Concierge medicine
- Geriatric care
- Annual physical exams
- Minor procedures
- Treatment of skin biopsies and abscesses